Tuesday 10 December 2013

It's starting to feel like it's not long away now, the weeks are whizzing by and so are the ticks against the admin stuff- details to Steve Wesson the organiser, flights booked, telling the parents and staff at work about the impending gap in February. However, in terms of organisation I am nowhere compared with Jan (lejog friend and soon to be roomy again). She's already packed!!!
Been looking at places we stop at on Google earth which I managed to install, unaided. It's giving me (extra) fuel for dreams and goose pimples each time. I'm not sure I've ever been anywhere so spectacular, with the exception of Luton.
My marginal fear of having to rely on my own navigation and route reading skills was allayed earlier by Steve, it appears some days the route sheets can consist of a mere three instructions haha! 
Steve's reminded us all to be getting in the miles (or the hours in the kitchen on the turbo). Easily done at the moment as my right leg's not happy running and the exercise monster is happy to munch on running or cycling.

Next jobs: sort bike box and write first draft of list of items to take

No comments:

Post a Comment